A Health Care Practitioner with an understanding of Medical Cannabis, and Minnesota’s program requirements.
As a registered provider of medical cannabis in Minnesota, it is the mission of Dodson Pain Consultants to assist qualified patients in meeting the requirements for certification for Medical Cannabis Program in the state. We will provide a physical evaluation, review any prior medical records and determine if the patient has a qualifying health condition for the said program. Our clinic is home to a licensed health practition that provides the highest quality and utmost professional medical services.
If you live in MN use this form to inquire about medical cannabis
Are You Qualified?
In Minnesota, not everyone qualifies for the Medical Cannabis Program. The state law requires that only patients who are legal residents of the state and have been diagnosed with one of the qualifying medical conditions below are eligible to receive medical cannabis treatment:
Qualifying Conditions as of 03/10/2023:
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)
- Autism spectrum disorder (must meet DSM-5)
- Chronic motor or vocal tic disorder
- Chronic pain
- Inflammatory bowel disease, including Crohn’s disease
- Intractable pain
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder
- Obstructive sleep apnea
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Seizures, including those characteristic of epilepsy
- Severe and persistent muscle spasms, including those characteristic of multiple sclerosis (MS)
- Sickle cell disease
- Terminal illness with a probable life expectancy of less than one year*
- Tourette syndrome