Opioid Dependency Treatment
A Medical Provider Specializing in Opioid Dependency utilizing Suboxone and Buprenorphine
The Dodson Directive’s approach to assisting patients with Opioid Misuse or Dependency (Opioid Use Disorder) is based on evidence-based practices utilizing innovative and interdisciplinary team care coordination. Our mission is to maximize a patient’s recovery and eliminate cravings and withdrawals related to opioid dependency. Dodson Directive’s goal is to improve a patient’s functionality and quality of life. We are dedicated to our patients in assisting with restoring their healthier lifestyle.
If you live in MN use this form to inquire about opioid dependency treatment
What to expect:
• To remain substance free of all non-prescription drugs
• To commit and comply with regular and consistent program attendance and assignments
• To agree to the requested urinalysis test
• Become familiar with your own patterns of substance use
• Develop the knowledge and skills necessary to make lifestyle changes to abstain from alcohol and illegal drug use
• Learn to alter negative or self-defeating thoughts and behaviors
• Improve coping skills, feelings identification, expression, control, and social skills
• Recognize triggers and develop plans to avoid relapse
What to expect from us:
• Substance use is a problem and dependency is a treatable disease
• Change occurs through the development of a therapeutic relationship that respects and builds on the client’s life goals and free choice.
• A caring and compassionate medical team that actively works with patients to help them reach their own definition of a successful recovery from drug and alcohol addiction
• A multidisciplinary approach for all age groups and special populations.
• Medication Assisted Treatment is available as a basic benefit to all individuals who have problems with alcohol or illegal drugs (Amphetamines, Methamphetamine, Heroin, Cocaine, Cannabis, Hallucinogens) as well as prescription drugs.
What you can expect from DPC Medical:
DPC Medical (Dodson Directive) provides medical treatment with a dynamic and progressive approach to opioid use.
- In-office medication-assisted treatment – prescription medications are used to help suppress withdrawal symptoms and decrease cravings.
- Patient education and developing care plan with clients input
- Provide referrals as needed
What is Prescribed:
Suboxone is the medication prescribed by this clinic to address opioid misuse or dependency. Suboxone will help eliminate cravings and withdrawals.
Know Your Opioids:
Opioids can be prescription painkillers. For example, Oxycodone, hydrocodone, and fentanyl—better known by the brand names as OxyContin, Vicodin®, Percocet®, and Actiq®—are opioids. The street drug heroin is also an opioid.
Opioids can be prescription painkillers
- Brand names as OxyContin®, Vicodin®, Percocet®, and Actiq —are also opioids
- The street drug heroin is also an opioid